Delivering Great Client Experience Generates Meaningful Results
Here Are Four Reasons Why:
Change in YoY revenue vs. 7.7% for all others
Better YoY customer profit vs. 2.9%
Customer retention vs. 57% for all others
Change in customer satisfaction vs. -0.8%
Aberdeen Group: The Customer Experience Value Chain: Paving The Way to Advocacy, October 2016
THE OGDEN GROUP works with experience design firms to help organizations expand their customer base and retain and grow valuable relationships. Our services are designed and delivered to support organizations so they can better understand their clients and serve them more effectively.
We collaborate with ambitious, forward-thinking organizations to improve client experience (CX) by modernizing sales, marketing, and operations.
Our purpose is to help increase sales and customer loyalty while reducing operational expenses by:
- Developing a customer satisfaction research process to understand customers’ needs, wants, and level of engagement and satisfaction.
- Creating CX governance and process redesign to support and sustain customer satisfaction practices.
- Collaborating on how to measure, understand, and link brand emotions to financial impact.
We help clients understand their holistic CX ecosystem by focusing on:
- Understanding the current state of CX in their organization, and how to instill a customer-centric DNA.
- Identifying CX best practices, empowering employees, and aligning CX to existing corporate objectives.
- Crafting performance measurement and management approaches to create CX Centers of Excellence.
Getting CX right is critical. We offer services to initiate or improve your CX Program through:
- CX Evaluations
- CX Consulting
- CX Workshops