Data-Driven Sales Growth
For high-growth technology companies, we offer an operating model that can test markets before committing to long-term capital investment. THE OGDEN GROUP market expansion programs are designed to reduce risk and ensure successful U.S. entry and expansion. We do this by providing clients access to critical research data required to make market decisions.
Before entering the U.S., understanding cultural nuances, business practices, recruiting, and growth trends help mitigate risk. We provide real-time market information to make informed, strategic decisions to understand:
- Drivers of innovation and entrepreneurship in economic development centers and target markets.
- How to credibility pitch an American commercial prospect with pertinent market data.
- Legal and compliance issues entrepreneurs and international companies face in the U.S.
Doing business in the U.S. means more than opening a new sales office. Market entry comes with risks due to competition, high barriers to entry, and different business cultures. You need an experienced sales and marketing team to help define and execute your strategy, close your first U.S. customers, and grow your business. Our U.S. Market Fast Start Program:
- Evaluates your plan while identifying the right mix of resources required for entry and growth.
- Offers in-depth research on your industry, target markets, and advises on the product and services groupings for the U.S. market.
- Assesses team building, budgets, business processes, legal, compliance, and tax issues to support your strategic decisions.
THE OGDEN GROUP has extensive experience supporting global firms that market and sell their solutions in the U.S. We have helped clients create strategic partnerships, establish new relationships, and generate sales with some of the largest corporations in the fastest growing market segments.
- Reduced initial investment for market entry, product launch, and sales to acquire customers.
- Competitive insights for expansion, and access to lucrative commercial market segments.
- Broad resources to support your go-to-market growth plans, and client experience strategies.